以上各词均用以指事情开始发生或开始做某事。 These words are all used to talk about things happening from the beginning, or people doing the first part of sth.
指开始发生或存在、以…开始、以…为起点: to begin to happen or exist; to begin in a particular way or from a particular point
When does the class start? 什么时候上课?
指开始发生或存在、以…开始、以…为起点、开始讲话: to start to happen or exist; to start in a particular way or from a particular point; to start speaking
When does the concert begin? 音乐会什么时候开始?
指进行或开展起来、首先进行、一开始是: ( rather informal ) to start happening or doing sth; to start by doing or being sth
The discussion started off mildly enough. 讨论颇为温和地开展起来。
尤指以…开始(活动)、(活动)以…开始: ( informal ) to start an event or activity, especially in a particular way; (of an event, activity, etc.) to start, especially in a particular way
Tom will kick off with a few comments. 汤姆讲话时要先发表几点意见。
The festival kicks off on Monday, September 13. 节期从9月13日星期一开始。
指开始发生: ( formal ) to start happening
The meeting is scheduled to commence at noon. 会议定于午间召开。
指以…开始(活动)、(活动、电影或书)以…开头/开篇: to start an event or activity in a particular way; (of an event, film/movie or book) to start, especially in a particular way
The story opens with a murder. 故事以一宗谋杀案作序幕。
指开始: to start
Preparations have got under way for a week of special events in May. 五月份特别活动周的准备工作已经开始。
We kicked off with a slap-up dinner. 我们先是享用了一顿考究的晚餐。
She stretched out on the sofa and kicked off her shoes. 她四肢平摊躺在沙发上,踢掉了鞋子。
We can't kick them off the island. 我们不能把他们从岛上赶走。
The teams kick off at three o'clock. 3点时,两队开球。
Well, I really must kick off now. I've stayed long enough. 嗯,我真的必须走了,我在此呆得够久了。
It's set when you kick off the application. 当您启动这个应用程序时,它就已经设置好了。
The observant developer will notice that we have nothing calling our poll function to kick off the polling. 善于观察的开发人员将注意到,我们还没有任何东西调用轮询函数来开始轮询。
You might kick off a meeting this way: Good Morning! Thanks for coming. 你可以这样开场:早上好,感谢大家参加会议。
They are going to kick off the football game tomorrow. 他们明天正式开始足球赛。
China and Uzbekistan kick off in Brisbane at 07:00 pm ( 0900 GMT). 中国和乌兹别克斯坦在布里斯班开球时间为下午07:00(0900GMT)。
I'll ask Tessa to kick off the discussion. 我叫特萨开始讨论。
As I progressed, I began to kick off the start and turns in freestyle, too. 我也在不断的进步中,以前,出发和转身我一般采用自由泳方式。
You are ready to kick off your presentation with some hilarious jokes. 你正准备好以一个有趣的话,来开始你的简报。
I want you to go out there and kick off. 沃要你去中线开球。
Who will kick off with the first question for our speaker? 谁将向我们的演讲者提出第一个问题?
Time to kick off. 是时候开始了。
The visiting team chose to kick off in the first half. 客队在上半场选择中线开球。
Since the router undertakes the kernel role, why don't we kick off from this guy? 既然路由器起着核心作用,我们为什么不从它着手呢?
At the start of a football match the referee tosses up to decide which team will kick off. 在足球比赛时,裁判员掷钱币决定哪一队开球。
A rally this afternoon will kick off the campaign. 今天下午的大会将是这次运动的开端。
These are the questions we have to repeatedly ask ourselves before we kick off. 在我们开始学习之前我们必须问自己这些问题。
If you look at my cock one more time, I'm gonna kick off. 如果再看我的小鸡鸡,我要发飙了。
I'm getting ready to kick off a new semester at school next week. 我已经做好下周开学的准备了。
When you kick off a new search, Step One is defining your ideal candidate. 当你开始一次新搜索时,第一步是定义你的理想候选人。
Then I must have missed the kick off. 但是我肯定回错过比赛的开球。
Ready for kick off at the final-the brand new Adidas Teamgeist footballs have fewer panels than an ordinary ball. 决赛就要开球了!崭新的阿迪达斯“团队之星”足球与普通足球相比,球面拼块更少了。
You can give me back my spanners for a kick off! 你可先把扳手还给我!